Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shoutouts and Stuff

Just a Quick one folks.

I have been busy getting things organised with the Titan Project, as well as organising stuff for my impending moving of house. So not alot has been going on with the blog. Additionally I have been taking photos and editing like crazy to get my core website updated.

One thing of note though:
I am now a member of the team over at Bloke Den. It is a games review site that covers Computer games both New and Retro.

Secondly I want to thank a couple of new followers, so shout outs go to:
The Antipope over at 122nd Cadian
Papa JJ over at diceRolla
and lastly Chris, who has a profile but no blog listed...

Lastly I wanted to give a huge shoutout to Lantz over at The Magnet Pro, thumbs up for the Ad-mech Fandex work. I want it for my Skitarii army...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Da_Sub, and for writing such a great blog, too. That's great news about joining up with Bloke Den, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cheers mate! I must have missed this on Monday but I wasn't feeling too well so I didn't check blogger too much. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete